All Saints' College Bathurst
Bathurst, Years 5, 7, and 9 - 11
All Saints’ College proudly participates in the ACER (Australian Council for Educational Research) Scholarship Cooperative Testing Programmes.
The College awards a significant number of scholarships each year on the basis of outstanding academic achievement and musical ability. In addition, a number of special Head of College Awards for all-round merit are made annually.
Requirements & Eligibility
Academic Scholarships are awarded essentially on the basis of the results obtained in the annual ACER Cooperative ACER Scholarship examination.
Applicants should have a commendable academic record supported by a personal resume or comprehensive folio showing academic and co-curricular achievements. Applicants who are new to the College will also be invited for an interview.
Junior School scholarships are for tuition fees only (not boarding) till the end of Year 6.
Application procedure is as follows:
- Register online with ACER through the All Saints’ College website, remit the registration fee directly to ACER and receive an email confirming your registration.
- Submit an Enrolment Application to All Saints’ College (non-current students only).
- Receive notification from All Saints’ College confirming venue and details of the ACER testing day.
- Submit supporting folio or resume (including current passport size photograph) to the College (all applicants including current students). These should be photocopies only and will not be returned.
- Attend an informal interview (all students not currently enrolled at ASC) with the Head of College or Head of Junior School (this may be scheduled for after the tests).
- Attend the ACER scholarship test at All Saints’ College in February 2017 (applicants may apply to ACER to sit the tests at a local centre if the applicant resides more than 200km from the College).
- Scholarship Offers will be usually made in late March / early April.
Other scholarships offered by this school
5 tips to secure a private school scholarship
It’s that time of year when hundreds, if not thousands, of scholarships open up at private schools across the country. The application period has kicked off at most schools...
Parents reveal 10 steps to securing your child a private school scholarship
When it comes to scholarship applications, there’s only so much information you can glean from a school website. Sure, they’ll supply you with the deadlines and requirement...
Everything you need to know about private school scholarships
There is nothing more frustrating than spending hours digging your way through websites that offer limited details on scholarships, phoning around schools only to leave una...