Year 7, Year 9, and Year 11
50% Or 100%
Nov 2018 01/11/2018 00:00 01/11/2018 00:00 Music Scholarship scholarship Applications open false DD/MM/YYYY awXVSPOspzwhVfdntmLd23279
For Enrolment In:
Music Scholarships may be awarded to new and existing students of The Hills Grammar School entering Year 7, Year 9 and Year 11.
Requirements & Eligibility
- Applicants are required to sit the Scholarship Examination as well as meet the specific criteria listed below.
- As a guide, students should be studying at 5th Grade AMEB standard, or equivalent, on their chosen instrument.
- Applicants who play the Bassoon, Oboe or French Horn may be considered at a lower practical standard.
- Vocalists must have previous choral experience as well as a background on a chosen instrument.
- Short-listed applicants will be invited to audition.
- Applicants must supply a confidential reference from their current music teacher. Click here to download the Music Teacher's Reference form.
Please click on the link below for further information.