Kenthurst Campus, Years 7, 9, and 11
Music Scholarships may be awarded to new and existing students of The Hills Grammar School entering Year 7, Year 9 and Year 11.
Requirements & Eligibility
- Applicants are required to sit the Scholarship Examination as well as meet the specific criteria listed below.
- As a guide, students should be studying at 5th Grade AMEB standard, or equivalent, on their chosen instrument.
- Applicants who play the Bassoon, Oboe or French Horn may be considered at a lower practical standard.
- Vocalists must have previous choral experience as well as a background on a chosen instrument.
- Short-listed applicants will be invited to audition.
- Applicants must supply a confidential reference from their current music teacher. Click here to download the Music Teacher's Reference form.
Details of the audition and interview process are available on request from the Enrolments Office.
Please click here to apply online for a scholarship at The Hills Grammar School.
Other scholarships offered by this school
5 tips to secure a private school scholarship
It’s that time of year when hundreds, if not thousands, of scholarships open up at private schools across the country. The application period has kicked off at most schools...
How to give your child the best chance at a scholarship.
Most private schools offer generous scholarships to assist with educational expenses. Some are devised to support students from isolated areas, or to help families in ...
What type of private school scholarships are out there?
You might be suprised!
The biggest misconception about scholarships is that they are only available to students who achieve high academic or sporting results.