Bangor Campus, Years 7 and 11
Inaburra offers an extensive Scholarship Program for entry into Years 7 and 11. Scholarships are awarded for the duration of secondary schooling, subject to satisfactory performance and progress.
Requirements & Eligibility
Applicants, as a guide, should have a minimum standard of 3 - 4 Grade AMEB (Year 7) and 6 - 7 Grade AMEB (Year 11) and will be required to:
- Perform two (2) pieces that show contrast and diversity, and demonstrate their skill. Total performance length should be no longer than 6 minutes
- Answer questions in relation to their musical experiences/aspirations and how they intend to contribute to the musical life of the school. Year 10 students should be in an Elective Music Class
- Pass sight reading and aural tests
Applicants are required to bring with them:
- Certificate and grade examination results they have achieved in the past
- Music and instrument/s (except piano/percussion)
- Accompaniment, if the works to be performed require musical accompaniment
Please download and complete the relevant Music Scholarship application form by clicking on either of the following:
- Year 7 2018
- Year 11 2018
Once completed, please forward the forms to the Enrolments Office at Inaburra School
no later than Friday 3 February, 2017
Please contact Mr Newton at Inaburra School (02 9543 2533) if you have any further enquiries
Other scholarships offered by this school
An insider’s guide to scholarship exams: expert tips
Applying for a school scholarship involves a combination of exams, personal interviews, references and a portfolio or audition where relevant. Some components of the applic...
Everything you need to know about private school scholarships
There is nothing more frustrating than spending hours digging your way through websites that offer limited details on scholarships, phoning around schools only to leave una...
Parents reveal 10 steps to securing your child a private school scholarship
When it comes to scholarship applications, there’s only so much information you can glean from a school website. Sure, they’ll supply you with the deadlines and requirement...